Solved

Error Code 0000-1602

• 13 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

There’s no documentation on this error whatsoever making it impossible to fix. Cannot get the network configuration step to succeed over the application. Terrible product, only took 2 months for this router to fall apart. Attempted a full factory reset but it simply fails repeatedly to set up the second time through.

What is this error code, what does it mean, how do you solve for it?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 17 October 2023, 19:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Network Wi-Fi configuration failed.  Solution: Reboot the mAX router.  If the issue is encountered again, factory reset the mAX router.  Relaunch the mobile app to continue with onboarding. If still issue persist please try restarting both your modem and the router and initiate setup again.

Badge

Did all of those things with the technical support for the warranty. They validated that it needed further assistance from higher engineering. Though they said they’d get back to me in 24 hours and it’s been 5 days. I checked in 2 days ago and they said they’d call yesterday, and obviously that didn’t happen if I still haven’t gotten a call from them. Still waiting for them to connect me to the next team for a replacement router.