Solved

Arris DG3450 Credentials don't work

• 6 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello!

I recently got this modem/router from my internet company.

I am trying to log into it for purposes to turn off the WiFi part of it so I can use an Eero.

Normally I am used to “admin” “password” or a varietion of capital letters.

However no matter what I try it does not work, I have called my company it doesn’t seem like they know any other ways.

I have tried  admin and Admin, password and Password. I have tried the P/N, the preshared key, the S/N and the WPS PIN.  None of these work.

I read around that maybe directly connecting it to the ethernet will allow me to get in, which I’m about to go get one from Best Buy.  But I do not like the idea of not being able to get into my own modem, so if I could get any help.

P.S. I have restarted it, I have reconnected all cables, I even pushed the reset button that is hidden on the back.

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 7 October 2023, 23:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

The DG3450 is an ARRIS product manufactured specifically for service provider usage. It is not available for retail purchase from ARRIS or any ARRIS authorized retailer. As such, these units do not include ARRIS Technical or Warranty Support.

Your internet service provider would need to assist you with any information or configurations for your device (if such a service is available with your ISP). This is because their firmware programming may alter the available functions and features of the unit. We do not have any of this information on hand to provide to you. We are sorry for any inconveniences that this may cause.