Solved

Arris DG9450 port fowarding

• 5 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have a arris DG9450 that was issued by my service provider. The issue is to play some of my games I need to open ports to allow me to do so but I haven't found a tutorial online that is set up like my modem also when I called customer support they couldn't help. The solution for them was to go look at Google and YouTube and pay $5 for a nat access. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this router so I can get everything running.

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 9 January 2023, 17:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello ACM441

The DG9450 is an ARRIS product manufactured specifically for service provider usage. It is not available for retail purchase from ARRIS or any ARRIS authorized retailer. As such, these units do not include ARRIS Technical or Warranty Support.

Your internet service provider would need to assist you with any information or configurations for your device (if such a service is available with your ISP). This is because their firmware programming may alter the available functions and features of the unit. We do not have any of this information on hand to provide to you. We are sorry for any inconveniences that this may cause.