Solved

SGB10 won’t connect to network

• 19 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Yesterday afternoon my devices showed no internet connection so I reset my router. This morning they still showed no internet connection but now the router is showing no connection to the network. Each time I try to reset it, the first 2 lights flash like they normally do, but the network light continues to flash but never fully connects and then the device eventually shuts itself off. Every now and then the lights go through a full cycle and the device appears to be fully connected, but none of my electronics are able to access the internet. I’m not sure what to do from here since I can’t even get enough of a connection to run the internet connectivity testing.

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 20 September 2023, 22:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello Futurevet

If the modem reboots by itself please check for the power light on the modem if the power on the modem also goes off you need to try connecting modem different power outlet or use different power cable and test the modem. If you see issue in getting power to the modem you can reach out to us in arris.com/consumersupport

Or if you are having intermittent connection issue then we need to check for the signal level of your modem to isolate the issue you can try steps mentioned on below link to check the signal level

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBG10-Cable-Signal-Levels