Solved

Arris SBG7000AC2

• 26 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

We have 2 Galaxy A12 phones and 1 Galaxy A71 phone. Every time the A12 phones are disconnected from the WiFi of this router (SBG7400AC) they cannot connect to the Movil Data network. We have to restart the phone in orther to be able to have Mobile data. That only happens with the combination of the SBG7400AC router and A12 phones. No problem with another router and A12. No problem with the SBG7400AC router and A71 phone. Is it related to the configuration of the SBG7400AC router? Have you seen this problem before?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 2 June 2023, 01:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello javiercg

Regarding this intermittent connection on SBG7400AC and A12 combo is a common issue which has been experienced by many customers using A12, that has been reported on the device manufacturer site. so needs to be addressed by the A12 device manufacturer, since this is happening on that particular device we don't have any option to trouble shoot and if we make any changes on the modem settings or configuration it will affect the other device's connected to modem network. So you can try refreshing network on A12 or restart the device and try connecting to home network.

Let us know if this helps.

Badge

Hello SURFboard moderator.

Thanks for your answer. But this doesn't really help. Just to clarify; First, this is not an intermittent connection. Please read my previous question a little more carefully.

If I address this problem by the A12 device manufacturer, they might answer me the same way as you, because this only happens on this SBF7400AC router.

Finally, restarting my device is too annoying to do every time I leave the house.

Thank you anyway.