Solved

T25 experiencing T3 and T4 errors

• 27 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have been dealing with this issues for quite sometime. And comcast is trying to implicate that there is nothing wrong with the lines yet these error messages are very specific in what's happening. The tech arrived today to tell me that the lines are okay. But the presence of the error codes he could not tell me why they was showing other than the issue is on the modem. Which is a classic move for Comcast. I am asking the community if they have experience this phenomenon. What is the solution? 

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 1 July 2023, 16:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello The One,

For Arris modem the cable signals and IPV4 can be checked  but not the Event log which is  monitored by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

As per the errors T3 and T4 which belongs to Event log so do check from your ISP on the same .

Badge

Hello The One,

For Arris modem the cable signals and IPV4 can be checked  but not the Event log which is  monitored by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

As per the errors T3 and T4 which belongs to Event log so do check from your ISP on the same .

They are not able to service it as they said it not their equipment.

Badge

Hello The One,

They are not able to service it as they said it not their equipment.

And is there a solution to this occurrence??