Solved

Wifi not working anymore? DG3450

• 16 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have the model DG3450 i guess (it says it on the bottom), it only has two status lights (Online and Wifi) which are supposed to be green. I came home from work 3 days ago and noticed that their now light blue and have been like this since. I’ve tried unplugging and resetting but whenever it comes back on it just goes back blue and doesn’t do anything else. I’m not sure what to do?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 25 July 2023, 16:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hi User9292,

The led light status of DG3450 should be green like Online :Green and WiFi: Green but , currently it shows Online :Blue and Green: Blue so, it looks like only the “Power” light is “ON” and “2.4GHz AND 5GHz networks are not active so please contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to Re-Provision the modem . 

Re-Provision is to remove the “HFC MAC ID “ and add it back . 

Let us know if this helps.

Badge

Well that failed, when I provided my model the assistant said that they were discontinued and weren’t giving out support for it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hi User9292,

Well, could you let us know did you check with Arris Technical Support or your Internet Service Provider? If it would have been Arris Technical Support we don't support DG3450 and hence we guide you to check with your ISP(Internet Service Provider) for further support.

For more details please follow the below link for DG3450:

https://www.commscope.com/globalassets/digizuite/62380-touchstone-dg3450-data-sheet.pdf

Hope this helps.