Solved

W130 mAX Plus Mesh AX7800 WiFi 6

• 6 November 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

I bought the two towers mesh. But one is not working beyond the bluetooth. Is failing during internet connection step. 

I reset it many times and still not working.

May I return it to ARRIS? I bought them through this website since I am in Argentina and they do not accept them beyond the two weeks. 

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Moderator 17 November 2023, 00:44

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Try hardwiring the satellite to the router and seeing if it’ll update/sync

Badge

I tried everything. Did not work still getting the green light between the white and blue ones.

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

What one is green?

https://arris.my.salesforce-sites.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/mAX-W30-W31-LED-Light-Status/?l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle

Badge

LED Ring  is blinking with these colors I mentioned.

Anyway. Do you know how to return the equipement?

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Not in argentina. sorry. 

You can try going through Arris support. maybe they can help/replace it for you

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

ARRIS Consumer Care - Support Services (salesforce-sites.com) (phone)

ARRIS Consumer Care - Support Services (salesforce-sites.com) (chat)

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

I understand that one of the satellite is not working. Could you let us know, have you set up the main router successfully.

If you experiencing the issue only with satellite, then I suggest you to reset the satellite once and try to add the device again in the SBC app.

Also you can try to swap the router and start over the setup process in SBC app.

Badge

At the beginning I was able to setup one tower as the main router. Now stopped working. So ended up with non operational routers. :( 

Since they are still under warranty I want to exercise my customer right to either have them replaced or a refund if that is not possible. But could not find the procedure with the steps involved (e.g.: the address to ship the equipment).

I tried calling to the support number without luck so far.

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

I understand that both the main router and satellite are not working. I suggest you to check the internet access on the primary modem through a hardwired connection. If the modem has internet access, I suggest uninstalling the SBC application and resetting both the main router and satellite. After reset relaunch the SBC app and start over the setup process. Also, make sure that the satellite is completely powered off while setting up the main router. 

If the problem persists, after trying the above steps, you can visit www.arris.com/consumersupport for more information. Warranty inquiries are handled by Consumer Support.