Question

warranty claim

• 20 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have a SBG7600AC2 and want to know how to submit a warranty claim?  It has consistently dropped connection and restarted many, many times over the last couple of months.  I had my cable company here twice and they don't find anything wrong on their end.  I switched to a different modem/router and haven't had any issues since.  Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello Kitten

When it comes to issues pertaining to warranty and replacement, you must contact Consumer Support where you will be assisted by our technical team accordingly.  For more information,  please visit Arris.com/consumersupport

Badge

Thanks for your reply.  I had to hook up a new modem in order to have wifi.  So I would now have to call my cable company back and reactivate the problem modem so Arris customer service can tell me that it doesn’t work.  It took me quite a while to activate all my devices to be working with the new modem.  I am not sure I want to have to go through that again twice.  Is there no other solution?

Badge

Thanks for your reply.  I had to hook up a new modem in order to have wifi.  So I would now have to call my cable company back and reactivate the problem modem so Arris customer service can tell me that it doesn’t work.  It took me quite a while to activate all my devices to be working with the new modem.  I am not sure I want to have to go through that again twice.  Is there no other solution?

Is anyone available to respond to my question?  Thanks