Skip to main content
Question

Dead T-25

• 6 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I purchased a T-25 at Best Buy on June 5, 2024 and successfully activated for Internet and phone service with my provider. Today I returned home and all of the lights were off on the modem and I didn't have Internet or phone service. I tried resetting use the button on back but nothing. Can you provide any other troubleshooting advice or instructions for repair/replace?

Thanks

In this case we would suggest you to try connecting modem with different power outlet or using different power cable. If see the power light on the modem you can perform factory reset on the modem by pressing and holding the reset button for 15-30 secs. You can see the reset button below the telephone port and above the ethernet port.

http://arris.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/T25-Reset-Button

Thank you. As I mentioned, I have already taken those steps and there are NO lights on the modem. Reset and different power outlet made no difference. I do not have a compatible DC power adapter to try.  Will Arris send me one?

If you tried all the possible troubleshooting steps, then I would suggest visiting www.arris.com/consumersupport for further assistance.