Solved

Browsers Unsupported

• 18 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

When I browse to the admin page in Chrome I get the following message 

The version of Chrome you are using is unsupported. Your Gateway's web interface has been tested to work with the minimum version: 70.0.3538.110.

You may proceed with an unsupported version, but you might experience issues using the pages.

My chrome is Version 108.0.5359.99

When I try Firefox I get this message

The version of Mozilla Firefox you are using is unsupported. Your Gateway's web interface has been tested to work with the minimum version: 63.0.3.

You may proceed with an unsupported version, but you might experience issues using the pages.

My Firefox version is 108.0.1

Both of these are well beyond the minimum required version, why is it telling me this?

icon

Best answer by SURFboard Support 16 May 2023, 19:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +41

Hello mpsan,

Have you tried to test other browsers like Edge, Opera…? 

Also, when you get that message, you do not see any other information on the page, like “Advanced”, “Show Details”, “More Information”?

Another possible way to do fix this would be to clear cache and data on your browser to try one more time.

Let us know if this helps.

Badge

Thanks, using Edge works

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

This is a false warning that occurs in Chromium browsers (Chrome, Edge). There’s not any actual issue from it and you can safely proceed past the message.

We do have a fix for this that will be rolling out later to get rid of the false warning message.